Sunday, July 10, 2005

one more hour ...


One hour = one gig on an overworked G4 Powerbook!!

Transferring files from one external hard drive to another takes about 1 day per 15 gigs for my little super baby to accomplish...but she's tried and true with her one gig of RAM and her resistance to give up.

I can't believe it's been really, two days straight that she's been chugging along moving data from place to place.

Just checked....32 minutes to go! Reminds me of a Johnny Cash song
--------------------------
Well they're building a gallows outside my cell
I've got 25 minutes to go
And the whole town's waitin' just to hear me yell
I've got 24 minutes to go
...I can see the skies with 3 more minutes to go And it's to dern pretty for a man that don't wanna die 2 more minutes to go I can see the buzzards I can hear the crows 1 more minute to go And now I'm swingin' and here I go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home