Monday, July 11, 2005

ah bed time

so I'm trying to get to bed earlier this month. The next two weeks are going to be quite a challenge.

I have found that getting ready earlier is okay but I still put off going to sleep. The sooner I sleep the sooner I have to wake up to the reality that I have to be in the office. It's not that I hate my job or anything I just don't care that much about the trivial things I get to deal with on a day to day basis.

So this time I'm more than 1.5 hours late for sleep. My feet hurt from all of the work I did in my apartment this weekend. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I feel like I made some huge strides in getting my kitchen in proper order but now I have all of these other rooms that are haunting me. I have made dents in each of the small rooms but it is what it is and I've limited time.

Something rather interesting that I'd like to reflect back on later...my cat Jasper...if I'm not in bed by 10PM, he comes to where ever I am to yell at me. He'll meow and bark his complaints at me until he tires. Then he goes to bed. He'll come back out to which ever room and yell again.

Airey (the other damn cat) on the other hand, doesn't care. She just sleeps and then when she knows I'm fast asleep, she wakes up to come and sleep on top of me. I wake up with scratches some mornings wondering what the fucking cats were doing the night before while I slept but it doesn't last long. I soon scramble to shower and brush my teeth before downing my daily pot of coffee in preparation for the day.

I hope to hell I can get this shit done at work I've to do. It weighs on me like a huge weight that I can't ever carry ...kind of like my bills and the cleanliness of my living space. *sigh* alas another day.

I need a goddamn man to come and occupy my heart. Where the fuck is he anyway?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home