Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hectic and haggard!!

So it's "done" - Via Ventura 5 song E.P. I think it's going to be called "Hot Surfaces High Pressures" or something like that. Jons brainchild. I think the name is fine - good actually and think we're so ready to see a pay off from May through August recording. I'm putting together the press mailing list and tomorrow (today) I'll work on our "one sheet". Pennyroyal Tea was just on the radio and I feel like that line "I'm so tired I can't sleep". So much to get done in a short time. Mastering in two days. A full fledged campaign to get airplay, reviews etc. "Smaction". So many questions. Who gets credit? Did Joe and Jordie help produce the record? Do we credit Justin and/or Bob? How do I get a big ad for the release party and "smaction" before the release? Fuck Fuck Fuck!!! I have a day job!!! My mom needs to go to the doctor tomorrow which has become my whole reason (in her mind) for my waking up in the morning. where is the Hotel California when I need it. Now is the time (1:30 AM) when I turn off the lights and pretend to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home