Thursday, September 01, 2005

stamp me, I'm checked out

so I'm thinking is it better to hold onto something that you know is leaving or let it go?

These last few days have been pretty sad. I keep thinking of how selfish I am. I just don't feel respected anymore and I'm pretty much taken for granted. It's sad to feel like you have no real friends even those who proport to be your friends treat you like shit, never say thanks and basically crap on every day they possibly can suck the life out of you.

I have been asking for a break from the band for a while but I don't get it. Everyone else? They schedule vacations, they make plans and I basically live and breathe this shit. What did I do tonight? Oh I printed inserts and mailed CDs. Yeah, that's what I did. I'm not happy. Work is stressful...my mother is so needy, my band is so lost. I feel like busting out of this goddamn prison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home