Thursday, October 23, 2008

In closing...

I've had five, yes FIVE jobs this year, it's late October and as of 10/15/08, I no longer work for Centersuck. Fine by me. John Flint is one of, if not the most incompetent politicos I've ever met in my life. While he appears harmless, turns out he's actually useless unless you need to completely ruin any chance of accomplishing a job skillfully.

I'm posting this because I'm considering writing a review of the company. The kicker is that if I do this, I must also include a review of Idea Entity which should be forced to change their DBA to Brad's Ego Inc. Regardless, they'll both be short reviews and I'll highly recommend that anyone thinking of taking a position within either of these disorganized organizations should run far far away. I'm so tired of reliving each nightmare. I'm closing off the vein as they got enough of my blood this day last week (they belng CEnterstance).

I will be doing the following things today:
1. Completing a daily schedule - baby steps to get me back on track in my meditation practice, taking care of myself and my living space
2. Setting goals - long and short term
3. Scouring the fridge

It's like a positive breakup but I need to put all of this into the proper perspective in order to make sure I am THINKING and COMPREHENDING. Within one week I will have reset myself and be on track for my next jeventure.

I'll keep you posted me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home